Sunday 7 June 2015

Chennai: Marina Beach

The first place I think of, when I plan to go out for refreshing my mood is the Beach.
And today, it was the Marina Beach.
One can take MRTS from Kasthuribai Nagar to Thiruvallikeni which costs Rs. 10, including return.
Once at the Marina Beach, you can hear voices of "Saar, Bajji Saar", "Saar, Ice Cream Saar",...
You have to walk about 200 mts to reach the shore. And sometimes you will have to bear with most disgusting and the stinky smell of fish and other creatures.

Marina Beach can be quite crowdy on weekends, but if lucky you might find a spot among the tides and ebbs to sit and think about the life universe and everything. Seriously, when I visit to such places, I always become philosophical and think about such stuff.


And when you see the waves, you want to try this:




The waves can be quite dangerous sometimes. A patrol is present to prevent the notorious.

Overall, a good place to refresh you mood...

No comments:

Post a Comment